Show Off Your WaterBox! :)

Proctor614

View Badges
Reaction score

Phil D

View Badges
Reaction score
I've had this water box aquarium for almost a Year, it is a 230 gallon. there are some things I'm not happy with.
#1 I found the glass too soft scratch very easy
#2 the rimless tank is beautiful but every time I go to clean the glass, water constantly spills over onto the front, every time
#3 okay I'm really going to freak you guys out now. I make a 55 gallon water change every two weeks and this last time I noticed that the front Glass bowed out ,yes you heard me right after seeing this I took a piece of plexiglass and put it from the front glass straight back to the overflo box. I took the water out again and the piece of fiberglass started to bow up I couldn't believe this. When I put the 55 Gallons back in, the piece of fiberglass straightened up .what is going on, this is a very thick piece of glass. I'm going to show you some photos so you can judge for yourself. Out of all of the things I found wrong with this tank, it's still a beautiful piece but, Water box needs to pay a little more attention to these problems I have addressed, then it would be a perfect tank.

IMG_0147.jpg IMG_0149.jpg

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score

Do you reef more, less or the same on the weekends?

• MORE

Votes: 137 61.2%
  • LESS

Votes: 16 7.1%
  • SAME

Votes: 71 31.7%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
noopsyche