Show Off Your WaterBox! :)

complete
wb.jpg
wbinside.jpg
 
Does anyone know if the new Plantium Series overflows can accommodate the Radion mounts?
 
I've had this water box aquarium for almost a Year, it is a 230 gallon. there are some things I'm not happy with.
#1 I found the glass too soft scratch very easy
#2 the rimless tank is beautiful but every time I go to clean the glass, water constantly spills over onto the front, every time
#3 okay I'm really going to freak you guys out now. I make a 55 gallon water change every two weeks and this last time I noticed that the front Glass bowed out ,yes you heard me right after seeing this I took a piece of plexiglass and put it from the front glass straight back to the overflo box. I took the water out again and the piece of fiberglass started to bow up I couldn't believe this. When I put the 55 Gallons back in, the piece of fiberglass straightened up .what is going on, this is a very thick piece of glass. I'm going to show you some photos so you can judge for yourself. Out of all of the things I found wrong with this tank, it's still a beautiful piece but, Water box needs to pay a little more attention to these problems I have addressed, then it would be a perfect tank.

IMG_0147.jpg IMG_0149.jpg
 
I’ve been looking at getting the marine 35. Has anyone had any luck converting the ATO into a refugium?
 
I want a water box so bad. Very jealous.
 
Here is my custom stand with basement sump build. I spent the holidays enjoying my woodshop while i built the custom stand out of maple and oak over 4x4s and 2x6s.

underneath is a bar. Will post more pictures when complete.

Love the tank and sump!

8F3F66E1-3F66-47AD-8318-0EAC60BDAAFB.jpeg EA9B8A81-E24B-4203-8177-CA8F244C46FD.jpeg 79849181-6D49-4AD7-B11A-C71A30BB2359.jpeg B45E5D36-7AF6-45D7-BBC3-105EAA6126EA.jpeg 04F75E4A-ABCC-4AEE-908D-99D6882EB9BB.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new