Show Off Your WaterBox! :)

Weevo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much for posting this, been trying to get waterbox to post the interior of this stand for weeks! Now If I could only get the dimensions of each compartment...;Bookworm
I can get the dimensions after work again today.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can get the dimensions after work again today.

That would be awesome and very much appreciated, enjoy your work day:);Writing

Editttt I spoke with Jess at Waterbox and she emailed me all the specs for the cabinet so no need to pull out the measuring tape, if anyone wants them I'll PM them.

Last edited:

IlliniCoastie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to see some of the Crystal Peninsula series tanks that are coming out. I am buying one in less than 6 months to use as a room separator between our dining room and living room.

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my 170.4/5 setup on saturday. Had to put it the same place as my old tank so took a lot of work and a full day to get everything transferred. As far aquascape, I added a couple of big pieces of dry rock so threw all the live rock from my old tank in as well so what you see isn't the final scape, will pull out a lot of the seed rock in a few months. Here is a quick pic"

IMG_0197.JPG

poidog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is my new set up for 100.3 and I love the look.
I wish ATO chamber was slightly larger since open top does evaporate faster.
Still trying to tweak overflow and valve. (Any tips would be appreciated.)
(Using Jecod/Jebao DC(S) 6000 return with T going to UV back into sump)
Also, does anyone know sump water level height that is recommended in skimmer chamber?
Thank you.
Do you have any issues with the MP10s staying on the 1/2" thick back glass? I'm thinking of getting the 70.2 and 2 MP40s would really be overkill even for a full SPS tank I would think.

NicSA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will start out the thread with the WaterBox 135.4 we have set up at our office. Took these pictures a couple of weeks ago. We love our WaterBox! We are running the Current LOOP system on it and love the results.

wb4.jpg
wb1.jpg
wb2.jpg
wb3.jpg

What lights are those?

Weevo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any issues with the MP10s staying on the 1/2" thick back glass? I'm thinking of getting the 70.2 and 2 MP40s would really be overkill even for a full SPS tank I would think.
I have another tank with 1/2 inch glass and had a mp10 with worked great at first and about 8 months later kept falling off. I would go with 1 mp40.

MURedhawk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

MP10s stick but barely.
Has worked well so far for past 2-3 weeks.
I had them on prior tank.
They are technically rated for about 9.5 mm and glass in 12 on 100.3.
Just make sure to secure the dry side.

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 70.2 Water box. It's been up for about two weeks and will become an anemone tank. It has 2 Sherman Bubbletips already in it and I still need to get the other two out of my display tank. We absolutely love this tank.

IMG_1493.JPG

Fat Sacs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 70.2 Water box. It's been up for about two weeks and will become an anemone tank. It has 2 Sherman Bubbletips already in it and I still need to get the other two out of my display tank. We absolutely love this tank.

IMG_1493.JPG

What stand are you using?

Fat Sacs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I just pulled the trigger on a WB stand for my 30.2. Was dam near impossible to find something with the 24 x 18 footprint

Back