Show your <3 for R2R! Become a supporter today!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
At Reef2Reef, we LOVE all of the members of our community! You guys really are family! We love following along with your tank builds, hearing about your favorite reefing experiences, walking with you through the difficulties of the hobby, and enjoying every second of our friendship here at R2R!

1.jpg

At R2R, we are always looking for ways to make the forum better and working on new solutions to helping to advance both the hobby experience here on our site and also to give back to the industry that we all love to be part of. One of the things that helps us to do this is the support of members just like you!

Membership has always been and will always be FREE at Reef2Reef, but if you'd like to join our great group of supporters, there are some great perks for doing so (ya know...besides knowing that your helping to make this site an even better place for everyone... :D). One of these perks is a monthly giveaway for supporters only of $100 to spend on your reef! Check out the list of supporter perks below!

If you'd like to sign up as a site supporter, click HERE!

supp.jpg

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly.

tangtime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any vendor discounts for being a paid member?

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Sistawolf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will be signing up.. after all the help on here I get.. that’s the least I can do.. and torop it off I was allowed to post a GoFundMe on R2R to help a fellow reefer and also member of R2R when a tornado hit his home and destroyed everything he owns.. including his brand new, just set up tank along with fish coral and everything to run it.. thanks again for letting me post this:)

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

aquariumreefers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you would be this okay for vendors as well or can i get both this one and the vendors membership?

At Reef2Reef, we LOVE all of the members of our community! You guys really are family! We love following along with your tank builds, hearing about your favorite reefing experiences, walking with you through the difficulties of the hobby, and enjoying every second of our friendship here at R2R!

1.jpg

At R2R, we are always looking for ways to make the forum better and working on new solutions to helping to advance both the hobby experience here on our site and also to give back to the industry that we all love to be part of. One of the things that helps us to do this is the support of members just like you!

Membership has always been and will always be FREE at Reef2Reef, but if you'd like to join our great group of supporters, there are some great perks for doing so (ya know...besides knowing that your helping to make this site an even better place for everyone... :D). One of these perks is a monthly giveaway for supporters only of $100 to spend on your reef! Check out the list of supporter perks below!

If you'd like to sign up as a site supporter, click HERE!

supp.jpg

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly.

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t know of this. And my experience just became better. Thank u pay day!! And R2R!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back