Show your nano aquarium here!

10g IM Fusion with a Kessil A80, set up since Thanksgiving. No fish yet, planning on a single possum wrasse.

IMG_5113.jpg
Beautiful!
 
Update week whatever.

No more algae problems, the biological filteration in my tank has really hit a stride and corals are thriving. Upgraded tanks due to a broken mame overload. New tank is a nuvo black 30l that I drilled myself.

Clowns finally figured out what the torch coral and BTA are for.

Skimmer neck broke and I am considering not replacing it. Thoughts?

IMG_0386.JPG
Great picture well done
 
I'm new here so I'll post mine.
Its a 10 gallon (frag tank), that I promised the wife, wouldn't get out of hand.....and it hasn't. (Cause I got a 40 breeder during the $1 sale)
Its about 5 months old, running 2 24w bulbs on a 4x24w t5ho fixture, an eheim canister for flow/carbon/floss, and I don't remember what the power head was. Its mainly stuff I had lying around from old tanks.
Right now there's a pistol shrimp goby pair, a few frags, and a minimal clean up
IMG_20170207_193454474_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170207_192549226_HDR.jpg
 
Very nice everyone!
 
How do I delete a post, that's not the image I wanted to represent my tank... so dirty
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new