Show your ride off

  • Thread starter Thread starter Myth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That's in fantastic condition very nice
 
b5f5a1af92e3625c19757044f27497ec.jpg


I guess I spent all my money on my tank. Lol and two small kids.[emoji53]
 
Follow me on Instagram: Doostur, I'm always up to some kind of project. Always doing a car build of some sort. And the Honda Groms are by far the most fun thing I have ever purchased!!!

4gink.jpg


1fkdc0.jpg

am4hl3.jpg


r20r3o.jpg

1zq3imh.jpg
Is that a nissan gtr?
 
How I miss my GSXR750. Sold it when I got engaged. This is just after I painted the realistic flames on the body work. Now when I'm heading home after work and stuck in traffic I long for the days when I had it and could just slip in between lanes and get by the mess.

xKCO3l3l.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new