Showing off for the Picture

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHOST
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GHOST

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario California 91764
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are my acans posing for the camera, there not camera shy. They don't mind when I pick them up, check it out.
UltraGradeAcanP6.jpg

GreenPurpleAcanP4-1.jpg

UltraGradeAcanP5-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new