OP
OP
SAWFISH

SAWFISH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Four Blue/Green Chromis in a 65 Gallon Aquarium with a Flameback Angel, a Neon Dottyback, and Two Percula Clowns. I found out by Accident that by feeding them Four Times a day with an auto feeder, the aggression went way down.

Would love to see pictures!

Haydn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have experience with Weber's Blue Chromis? Newbie looking to QT a group for my new 125 build...

I have not kept or even seen this species. Looking on the web it seems they are one of the larger ones, up to 6", and that adults seem to form breeding pairs. It suggests they live as a group whilst juveniles but once they become mature you may run into trouble, especially if they do split into pairs.

Larry J

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not kept or even seen this species. Looking on the web it seems they are one of the larger ones, up to 6", and that adults seem to form breeding pairs. It suggests they live as a group whilst juveniles but once they become mature you may run into trouble, especially if they do split into pairs.
Thanks for the response. Saw some of the same but they seem to be more peaceful up to adulthood. I think I ms give them a try as they will have places to hide or hangout

Rickybobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For now I have 4 chromis in qt with copper. Wish me luck

D40D8123-3EAF-4C65-B22E-1EAD4C951CBD.jpeg D7D8AD4C-8B32-40CB-9D28-C99C5529DE58.jpeg

Back