Shrimp manicure anyone?

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,136
Reaction score
10,447
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They are shrimply the best!
IMG_8917.jpeg
IMG_8916.jpeg
 
And that is why I love them. I used to have one and would love to get one again. But if I tried to get a manicure I would also get attacked by my clown... LOL.
 
And that is why I love them. I used to have one and would love to get one again. But if I tried to get a manicure I would also get attacked by my clown... LOL.
Nope not mine haha! Mine go running or shall I say swimming for the hills haha.
 
I had one that actually poked me pretty hard sometimes trying to clean my hand lol but its super cool they enough to just jump on your hand like that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new