Sicce voyager 2000

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHOSTLY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
2,736
Location
vancouver BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this wavepump in smaller nano tanks. My lfs has a really good deal on it and I'm thinking of picking one up
 
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this wavepump in smaller nano tanks. My lfs has a really good deal on it and I'm thinking of picking one up
I use it in my sump - and my LFS has one in their small anemone tank. They're an awesome little pump!
 
Sicce is a great brand. I have 2 of them Middle bottom on both sides of my 40B just for additional flow to get behind the liverocks. I paid about $35/piece and am impressed with them.
 
Its a good pump, I use it on my 15 gallon.

How much is it? It's $50 at my LFS.
 
Its a good pump, I use it on my 15 gallon.

How much is it? It's $50 at my LFS.
49.97 CAD. Ended up buying it and I have to say with the 200gph pump when they face each other it creates nice waves at the surface and extremely randomized flow which I like. I'm definitely replacing the 200gph one with another sicce 2000. I love the high flow (500+gph) for the compact size and cheap price
 

Attachments

  • 20221113_224604.mp4
    96.9 MB

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new