OP
ca1ore

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My XXL magnifica anemone has been getting restless lately. I keep hoping that it will split. Have had to move a few coral colonies to give it a bit more space otherwise it will kill them. Good news is that mag wins versus the green hairy mushrooms that plague one end of my tank.

IMG_0452.JPG

Last edited:

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My XXL magnifica anemone has been getting restless lately. I keep hoping that it will split.
Mine, formerly yours, is now over 3’ across (XXXXXXL) and I’m praying that it splits!!!! I’ve started to feed it, hoping that will help.

OP
OP
ca1ore

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I don't doubt it. It would never split for me ….. which is why it's now your 'problem' LOL. Hope all is well!!!

Last edited:

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My XXL magnifica anemone has been getting restless lately. I keep hoping that it will split. Have had to move a few coral colonies to give it a bit more space otherwise it will kill them. Good news is that mag wins versus the green hairy mushrooms that plague one end of my tank.

IMG_0452.JPG
Look at that thing! Quite beautiful really.

OP
OP
ca1ore

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we need the whole story!

I'm a clutz ..... cut the corner walking around my tank. Foot 'yielded', tank did not. Did something similar a few years back courtesy of an equally unyielding speaker.

OP
OP
ca1ore

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oh man, that made me laugh!

My son asked me if I should go to the doctor. With all that’s going on in the world, absolutely not, they’ve more important things to do. Doc would just tape it to the adjacent toe anyhow .... which is what I did.

Last edited:

Desert Sea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son asked me if I should go to the doctor. With all that’s going on in the world, absolutely not, they’ve more important things to do. Doc would just tape it to the adjacent toe anyhow .... which is what I did.

They would of diagnosed you with COVID-10...

C - Contusion
O - of
V - Very
I - Indigo
D - Digit
10 - 10th toe

NautiTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished perusing through the thread earlier today and now have a chance to comment as my children and wife are asleep. It's for sure among my favorite build threads for many reasons, among them are: the frequent updates on coral growth and fish additions, its laced with comedic gold, the DIY stuff that you do, your Frankenstein-wire missmanaged fish room (and its fanclub), and more. The point is I had a blast reading through. Keep the pictures and videos coming please!

OP
OP
ca1ore

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of you to say. I’ve always thought of my tanks like a journey .... I never quite seem to get to the finish line. Just as well, that’d be deadly dull.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back