Six Line Wrasse Dilemma

Update on the flasher wrasse...he's doing great! He was out almost all day yesterday and has started swimming around the whole tank. He gets a little skittish during feeding time when everybody is darting around, but I'm very pleased with how he's doing. All of the tankmates are getting along, so choice #1 of returning the six line was definitely the right answer. If I add any future fish, they will probably be wrasses, so the terrorizing by the six line would have never stopped. All is well in the tank! :)
 
Glad to hear it. I noticed something similar when I got rid of my bully of a Yellow Tang and added my One Spot Foxface. The tank just seems much happier with the Foxface (ie out and about more, more active).
 
Glad to hear it. I noticed something similar when I got rid of my bully of a Yellow Tang and added my One Spot Foxface. The tank just seems much happier with the Foxface (ie out and about more, more active).

Funny how different fish can be. I've had a yellow tang for 6+ years, who is a model citizen!
 
Funny how different fish can be. I've had a yellow tang for 6+ years, who is a model citizen!

Mine was a model citizen. . .for about a month and then it was a complete butthead.
 
I tried to get a picture of my flasher wrasse, finally out and about. He definitely doesn't like the camera!
IMG_1648.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new