Skimmer for a 30 gallon

Carter o51

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2013
Messages
116
Reaction score
31
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone recommend a skimmer for my 30 gallon reef that won't break the bank? I'm not really happy with my current skimmer and I'd like something that works more efficiently. Thanks
 
Then yea get that skimmer for the price it's really nice. I have the 302 model and really like it... Could be a little better built and easier to dial in but it's really silent, and once dialed in gets you that thick gunk you want :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new