• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Skimmer for sale

ron b

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
156
Reaction score
56
Location
Wilmington,Nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave a perfect condition vertex omega 180i for sale. Only reason I'm selling is I'm down sizing and it won't fit in my new sump. This skimmer is quiet and a beast pulls dark skin I'm asking 300 obo. Please no low ball offers. Everything works great. No crack or issues of any kind. I'm in the Wilmington. Nc I will ship but at buyers expense. The skimmer is still in my tank and operational. Once I take it out I will clean up and it's yours. Thanks for looking.

20171030_230219.jpg
 
Not sure I'll have to check my number is 9105388541 and Ron is my name might be easier to communicate phone rather than forum
 
Bump for a price drop $250.00. Amazing price for an amazing skimmer. The 250 doesn't include shipping.
 
Pm me if still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new