OP
OP
liverock

liverock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM THIS EVENING THROUGH THURSDAY AFTERNOON TODAY Southeast winds around 10 knots becoming southwest around 15 knots in the afternoon. Seas 2 to 3 feet. Bay and inland waters a light to moderate chop. A chance of showers in the morning, then showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. TONIGHT Northwest winds around 20 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Bay and inland waters choppy. Showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms early in the evening, then a chance of showers late in the evening. A slight chance of showers after midnight. THURSDAY North winds around 20 knots becoming northwest around 15 knots in the afternoon. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Bay and inland waters choppy. THURSDAY NIGHT North winds around 15 knots diminishing to around 10 knots after midnight. Seas 3 to 5 feet. Bay and inland waters a light to moderate chop. FRIDAY North winds around 10 knots becoming northwest 10 to 15 knots in the afternoon. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Bay and inland waters a light to moderate chop.

OP
OP
liverock

liverock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is unreal
Coastal waters from Englewood to Tarpon Springs FL out 20 NM-
306 PM EST Wed Feb 26 2020

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM EST THIS EVENING THROUGH
THURSDAY AFTERNOON

TONIGHT
Northwest winds around 20 knots then becoming north 20 to
25 knots after midnight. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Bay and inland waters
rough. Showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the
evening, then a slight chance of showers after midnight.

THURSDAY
North winds 20 to 25 knots diminishing to around
20 knots in the afternoon. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Bay and inland waters
rough.

THURSDAY NIGHT
North winds around 15 knots diminishing to 5 to
10 knots after midnight. Seas 3 to 5 feet. Bay and inland waters a
moderate chop.

FRIDAY
North winds around 10 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Bay and
inland waters a light chop.

FRIDAY NIGHT
Northwest winds 10 to 15 knots increasing to around
20 knots after midnight. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Bay and inland waters
choppy.

SATURDAY
Northwest winds around 20 knots diminishing to 10 to
15 knots in the afternoon. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Bay and inland waters
choppy.

SATURDAY NIGHT
North winds around 15 knots then becoming
northeast 5 to 10 knots after midnight. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Bay and
inland waters a moderate chop.

OP
OP
liverock

liverock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GMZ853-292215- Coastal waters from Englewood to Tarpon Springs FL out 20 NM- 744 AM EST Sat Feb 29 2020 SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM EST THIS AFTERNOON THIS AFTERNOON North winds around 20 knots diminishing to 10 to 15 knots in the afternoon. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Bay and inland waters choppy.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guy @liverock

with all this “great“ weather how you looking on plants? I wanted to send in an order but not sure what you had.

I had a lot of die off but some strong regrowth. Looking for more of this one in particular if u have. (Not the frag)

let me know if u have anything so I can order

75901DF0-6DA3-4372-87F9-C7B666AF8A42.jpeg

OP
OP
liverock

liverock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guy @liverock

with all this “great“ weather how you looking on plants? I wanted to send in an order but not sure what you had.

I had a lot of die off but some strong regrowth. Looking for more of this one in particular if u have. (Not the frag)

let me know if u have anything so I can order

75901DF0-6DA3-4372-87F9-C7B666AF8A42.jpeg
no diving....means no stock.....bad weather year!

OP
OP
liverock

liverock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good because it will just not quit!

Coastal waters from Englewood to Tarpon Springs FL out 20 NM- 424 AM EST Fri Mar 6 2020 SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH SATURDAY AFTERNOON TODAY North winds around 20 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Bay and inland waters choppy. TONIGHT North winds around 20 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Bay and inland waters choppy. SATURDAY North winds around 20 knots then becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots in the afternoon. Seas 3 to 5 feet. Bay and inland waters choppy. SATURDAY NIGHT Northeast winds around 20 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Bay and inland waters choppy.

OP
OP
liverock

liverock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GMZ853-081615- Coastal waters from Englewood to Tarpon Springs FL out 20 NM- 342 AM EDT Sun Mar 8 2020 SMALL CRAFT EXERCISE CAUTION TODAY Northeast winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Bay and inland waters choppy. TONIGHT East winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet. Bay and inland waters a moderate chop. MONDAY East winds 15 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet. Bay and inland waters a moderate chop.

deerhunter06

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
weather finally looks decent this coming weekend. I been checking it daily haha. My empty tank is anxiously waiting.

sgrosenb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
weather finally looks decent this coming weekend. I been checking it daily haha. My empty tank is anxiously waiting.
haha was thinking the same thing! I'm in Naples FL and this week looks beautiful for the next 10 days. hoping you can get out there Richard! good luck!

U

User1

View Badges
And ...it is the whole state.....this is the east coast this morning...

1582459898223.png

69.4°F
Current Temp
54%
Current Humidity
1018.36mb
Current Pressure
+0.52 mb/hr
Current Pressure Trend
29.0 mph
Current Wind Speed
29.0 mph
Recent High Wind Gust
ENE
Current Wind Direction

Almost looks like Monterey Bay ;)

U

User1

View Badges
My second dive was off the beach at Mo Bay...awesome kelp dive....just a bit chilly...

I always struggle when diving in the area when trying to choose dive time. Going out on a charter first thing in the morning is always chilly and cold but usually some of the better visibilities compared to the afternoon dives. I guess if I sucked it up and used a dry suit I wouldn't have to worry about it. I just do not like to complicate dives more than I have to so choose to stick with a good wet suit.

Hope the weather gets better for you. I'm sure you have a lot of orders on backlog. I for one wish I never used dry rock :).

tehmadreefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the se side of Florida, it certainly has been a rough winter for sure. Been colder than usual and for longer.

OP
OP
liverock

liverock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are BACK! 4 days underwater....all my old orders and folks waiting for the last three months...are filled...thanks so much to my really patient folks waiting so long.....weather killed me...this winter.....but we are BACK!!! .....those of you who have placed orders..online.....Deb will contact you as we come up to you on the list.......thanks!

Richard TBS

U

User1

View Badges
First day diving here in five months.....we are back at it.....ramps and dive shops open....we can go diving again!
sea ya
Richard TBS

LUCKY DOG!!!!! Hope the weather at sea is great. Water, well, it is bath water compared to our cold Northern California dives! I'm hoping to be able to dive come November after my new hip.

Be safe and glad everything opened for you. A lot of people have been waiting for your products. Hell - I'll send you an email and you can build a box of rubble / soft corals / whispy things that are left over in your buckets, bins, and dive bags :D

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back