Sleeper's 55 gallon pics

Update Time! Only had the cell phone camera on me today but I had the time for some pics. It's been about 4 months since my last upday and I have added another frogspawn, a kryptonite candycane, and a green polyp toadstool.

My tomato clown went carpet surfing, so I replaced him with a pair of ocellaris clowns.

FTS121609.jpg

clown121609.jpg

leftreef121609.jpg

rightreef121609.jpg

reef121609.jpg

tang121609.jpg

gramma121609.jpg

AOG121609.jpg

frogspawn121609.jpg

evilmel121609.jpg


Thanks for looking. Happy Reefing!:wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new