Slick little deepwater colony

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,832
Reaction score
20,925
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How about a nice little deepwater. Vibrant green bodied thinbrancher. Very similar if not the same as the cali grapevine

This ones no where near fresh off the boat. Been through full QT and in my main system for a while now. I clipped the top to keep and grow out but I've decided to sell the colony whole.

Fully acclimated, pest free and growing well.

135 shipped. full colony reduced

greenie2.jpg


greenie1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh what the hey.


:bounce:Let's make it 135.00 shipped:bounce:

I could have this one to you by thursday!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new