Small green polyps(?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter PinkyDemon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PinkyDemon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Hun
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noticed 3, solitary, very small (about 1 mm - see orange Zoanthus for scale), shade loving, very brightly fluorescent green somethings. They are "spread" around in the tank, definitely not colonial. Tentacles (?) are fleshy, bulbous, kinda move like zoas in flow. They are very bright fluorescent green, that is how I was able to spot them. Barely larger than a singular montipora polip. Sorry for the quality, I had to max out the zoom. They look cool, but I have no idea what are they (and neither has Elon Musk's PhD level AI...).

IMG_20251107_192209.jpg IMG_20251107_192128.jpg IMG_20251107_192505.jpg
 
Kool bonus coral
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new