Smallest frag i ever cut.

  • Thread starter Thread starter vio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vio

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
200
Reaction score
191
Location
Queens
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I frag one Walt Disney mini colony , after i finish i realize still one 3/32" nub one my container , i decide to glue it , have some hard time to grab it and glue.
Is just fine , grow up every day,lol.

20190213_145742.jpg


View attachment 20190213_145755.jpg
 
I had that happen to my tgc og op. I accidentally broke off a single polyp when I was mounting the original and now look at her
932B1FD4-9FF6-416E-A88A-CDDB5CD8A11A.jpeg

Fully encrusted with 6 polyps
 
I had that happen to my tgc og op. I accidentally broke off a single polyp when I was mounting the original and now look at her
932B1FD4-9FF6-416E-A88A-CDDB5CD8A11A.jpeg

Fully encrusted with 6 polyps

Great,
This Tenius grow faster then Chaetto, lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new