OP
Smite

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's hard to get true color when taking pictures. This one everything came out looking just as is. It's exactly what I see when I look through my porthole!
Smite's SoulBurn.jpg

OP
OP
Smite

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a "new" (actually pretty old) NIKKOR micro 55mm 2.8 Ais. Having fun trying to play with getting more in focus in each shot. These are my best out of the bunch, a little grainy. But I do like the exposure and more depth to the field of view. Fully manual lens was pretty fun, a little sticky on the action but all good! Really makes you pay attention to what settings do what exactly. I think it will be a good learning tool.
yumamasahoe.jpg

deathdance.jpg
kabloyee.jpg
RPUV-2.jpg
CB Maleficent .jpg
BC BubblebathUnicorn.jpg
ASD Doomsday-3.jpg

lemonade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got a shipment in and I'm very happy with the purchase. Triton Corals out of Santa Barbara, CA. Great communication, nice and chunky frags and shipping was top notch! Polyps were out in the bag when I opened the box.

The reason I contacted them was a buddy told me he knew they had a huge colony of PC Superman that I've been on the hunt for. This is exactly how I remember my colony looking in my 100g. Nice tight growth pattern and color is spot on. I feel like some that I see may have been confused with PC Rainbow.
A375A524-3E11-4849-B0E1-6703F35ED93E.jpeg

A. Caroliniana . Very chunky and a nice yellow/green coloration to it.
114FB81D-5D37-45D8-B807-41D7C547E72F.jpeg

One of TCSB signature pieces - After Midnight - A.Granulosa
8AB49B3D-3B78-42C6-BAB0-33BC65325B96.jpeg

Another A.Granulosa TGC Hell's Highlighter. Very cool green polyps on this guy.
D200389B-2E82-4013-89CB-D7D6B38A6F1D.jpeg

Always cool to find another trustworthy vendor. Frags were cut to order and healed for 2 weeks. Plugs showed up clean and tissue on all the peices were nice and thick. Very healthy looking. He must push a lot of flow with how thick most of these branches are. Nothing fell off in the dip either. A++
TCSB has some insane pieces. The Hell's Highlighter is a super awesome coral grown out.

OP
OP
Smite

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TCSB has some insane pieces. The Hell's Highlighter is a super awesome coral grown out.
I look forward to seeing it grown out, it's pretty sweet looking as a frag too. Hopefully one of these days I'll be out that way and can schedule to see the shop in person. I just sent him a basic description of what I was looking for and he sent me a couple pictures back. It looks like he has a massive colony or two of pc superman.

OP
OP
Smite

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick XHO video from tonight. Color is looking really good right now and growth is steady even with a couple hiccups in my CARX setup. I've had a few 1-2 dkh drops over the last few weeks so fingers crossed I'm not going to get some delayed event from it.

A short video of my sump frag section. It's starting to look like a success after adding a good amount of snails and a starry blenny. You can see there is only one portion left to be cleaned on the rack. I think it's last due to them being close together, I'll put some space between frags to allow the snails to work that area soon. Once it's clean I'll be moving snails up to the display until I find the sweet spot.

While the frags aren't healing very quick under the kessil a360we they sure are maintaining coloration. Very solid color and I really like how clean and defined everything is under solid blue with the kessil. I feel like my g5 all blue were so intense you couldnt make much out without shades. Not the case with kessils, very nice.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back