• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Snowcasso f/s

  • Thread starter Thread starter jrizo1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jrizo1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
242
Reaction score
37
Location
largo fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
snowcasso

I few weeks ago I got a trio of snowcassos I only want to keep a pair of it
so I am going to sell one
this snowcassos came from donisreef the house of the snowcasso the one for sale is about 1 - 1 1/2†5 to 6 months old this fish is very rare and hard to get they normally sell 5 to 10 min after they are put up for sale

here is a video of the fish

7-11-2011 ship week :: SPECIAL ORDER Set#5NET - 2 Snowcassos video by MrsDoni - Photobucket

The snowcasso sells for $200 each + $50 Shiping
I am selling this fish for only $150 Cash, local pick up only

for those that are not familiar with the snowcasso

Snowcasso® is a registered trademark for A. percula bred by Doni's Reef that show A+ picasso markings (a lot of white).

Only fish bred/sold by Doni's Reef may be called by this name.

a note from Doni Marie
Snowcasso® is a registered trademark that is applicable only to the fish I raise. I named my extreme white offsping as a "Snowcasso®" because of the amount of white and both parents are ORA Picassos (A. percula). I created this name August 2008 and began selling them in September 2008. The official registered TM is effective 2-1-2011.
for more info go to Welcome to Doni's Reef! Home of the Snowcasso®!
 
Last edited:
The pair looks nice but I don't understand are you sellin 1 of those or both
 
just curious why you're not keeping the trio? i have two baby snowcassos myself and was planning to get a third for a trio.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new