So I woke up to this.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Woodyth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Woodyth

PITTER PATTER
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
222
Reaction score
183
Location
ROCHESTER
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20200725_072133.jpg


I guess I'm a proud poppa today, first time for everything! I've read they split when stressed. Is that true, and the only reason they do that? I just want him to be happy and grow big! I turned that rock recently, that's why it looks so new. Tank is almost a year old.

Thoughts on if he's happy, how to make him grow?

P.S. I just installed a XR15 gen 5 last night. Coming from prime HD. Today is first day of lighting cycle with it. Do I go back to prime HD?

Thanks
 
That's probably why it split... Are you acclimating the tank to the new photo period??? Had to do that on my light upgrade...
 
It was only on about an hour last night and that was just moonlight before shutoff. I had it set to for 30 days starting at 50%.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new