so my anemone moved

nanonøkk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so my anemone moved very far across the tank now under a rock shelf kinda place but the thing is he isn’t fully opened should i be worried or dose it know what’s best for itself i’ll also post a few pictures of it

8C3BA195-46F9-4B8E-AB9A-C89EF50FCB69.jpeg 8F705834-D4FE-430D-BB5F-66CD69E2D142.jpeg

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give it time. They need to find a place where they feel comfortable attaching their foot, then they'll stretch out and expand to get enough light. But if it was moving, it probably didn't like something about where it was so it now needs some time to get settled somewhere. And they'll still periodically shrink and expand especially when it's darker.

OP
OP
nanonøkk

nanonøkk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give it time. They need to find a place where they feel comfortable attaching their foot, then they'll stretch out and expand to get enough light. But if it was moving, it probably didn't like something about where it was so it now needs some time to get settled somewhere. And they'll still periodically shrink and expand especially when it's darker.
ok thanks for the help

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back