SOF. Save our fish

Justin DeSorbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so I have a 55 gallon saltwater fowler tank fully stocked and cycled... But I'll be honest I need to tap out of the salt water fish game, and for a lot of reasons I have to sell my tank. That's why I'm posting here, as a last ditch effort to help save this healthy tank... In one week my roommate will flush the fish and donate the tank to a local fish store, so I'm hoping some kind soul will adapt this tank setup and help keep these fish alive...

For $270 this entire setup is yours...

Equipment
1) 55 gallon tank ($30)
2) 40 pounds of live rock ($3 per pound)
3) cascade canister filter ($10)
4) CPR hang on back refugium (with algae) ($10)
5) 70 gallon HOB protein skimmer ($10)

Fish
7) Marine Beta ($50)
8) 2 clowns ($10/each)
9) blue spotted puffer ($20)

If you want any of the above please contact me at [email protected], and I would be happy negotiate or set up a time for you to come see the tank. I would prefer to sell the tank as a whole, but will also consider selling pieces individually if necessary (especially the fish). Thanks ✌

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure any local fish store will take the fish as well if you get no takers. Hopefully you weren't being literal about flushing them!?!?

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure any local fish store will take the fish as well if you get no takers. Hopefully you weren't being literal about flushing them!?!?

Me too. Whatever you do, don't flush the fish. A fish store can find them a new home.

Suicideissleep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would really love the betta iffy on the clowns and the puffer might like my 100g tank

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back