Soft Coral ID?

Thanks for the ideas! I will update if I figure out what they are. I just hope they are ok to keep in the tank lol
 
Thanks for the ideas! I will update if I figure out what they are. I just hope they are ok to keep in the tank lol
I talked with the reef guys at my LFS today and they say rhodactis mushrooms and majano anemones :)
 
Zoas don't have stalks like that, only palys do and paly stalks are not that long.
not saying these are zoas, but zoas can also have long stalks. Z. vietnamensis is differentiated from Z. kuroshio by stalk length.

As for what they are, I wanna say they're majanos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new