Soft Coral ID

justinfreeburg

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
12
Location
Clarksville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I bought this Coral Pack off of live aquaria and got 4 soft corals. They are all doing good. However this one was not the right Coral but I kept it anyways. Does anyone know what it is that way I can take care of it properly?

Thanks.

2656CC8C-F134-4621-AA56-1AA0E59D63AA.jpeg
 
Pulsing zenia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new