Softie safe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wrfreeman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wrfreeman

Wade
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
405
Reaction score
68
Location
Blountville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are chalices generally safe to have up next to a softie like a toad stool leather? I have a large toad stool growing out from under an overhanging rock, but would like to capitalize on the shade of the overhang with a chalice. If the chalice grows to the point that it's encroaching on the toad stool, will it kill it or will they play nice? There's not much that plays nice in the undersea world. The toad stool is well connected to the rock so if I had to remove it to relocate it, how would I dislodge it from the rock?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new