Softies do extremely well in natural sunlight

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redox
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redox

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
151
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a few
rightatsunsesoftsidet.jpg
rightatsunsesoftsidet.jpg
leathernight-1.jpg
starleather_1.jpg
softtank2.jpg
figi1.jpg
 
This is cool! Is this a pond or a tank? How big is it? Any Fish?
 
Yeah, all corals do best in sunlight :) And it's more than just that they grow better. They are healthier. The sun helps destroy a lot of bacteria that harm corals. I've seen a few natural sunlit tanks over the years, not many. I'd love to have one one day but not sure how I'd manage that without cooking them, causing a leak in my roof, or both.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new