• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

**SOLD** (2) Kessil A360X

Item Price
270
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

acro-ed

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
604
Reaction score
921
Location
Ocala, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Less than 1 year old; used/great condition; both work great! I got these recently from another reefer and don’t need them.

$540 for the pair, shipped lower-48

***SOLD***

Thanks,
Ed




IMG_4712.jpeg
IMG_4713.jpeg
IMG_4714.jpeg
IMG_4715.jpeg
IMG_4717.jpeg
IMG_4718.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Bump; reduced to $540 for the pair.

Thanks,
Ed
 
Hello, is the 270 in the listing for both with local pickup?
 
$270 each shipped if you just want one (half of $540). I can do better on local pickup.
 
Sold; thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new