Sold a radion do I need to......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefpro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefpro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2013
Messages
664
Reaction score
157
Location
Vancouver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought to many radion g4 pro’s I initially set up on ecosmart live and removed the next day as 4 were way to many with my aquatic life hybrid set up. Getting ready to ship do I need to do anything so new owner has no programming issue? If so what and how do I do it

Thanks in advance
 
So I bought to many radion g4 pro’s I initially set up on ecosmart live and removed the next day as 4 were way to many with my aquatic life hybrid set up. Getting ready to ship do I need to do anything so new owner has no programming issue? If so what and how do I do it

Thanks in advance
Hi,

The new owner may need to use the cabel and factory reset the lamp. I needed to do that one mine when i recived them after the last owner used them with the apex modul wxm. But its easy and they should be abel to do it them self if needed :)
 
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it greatly. I don’t want him to have any issues
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new