SOLD**Neptune Systems COR-20 Intelligent Return Pump Barely Used

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Thor2j

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
506
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune COR-20 Return Pump

Used for less than a month. This was my backup pump and now getting out of hobby.

Has new fittings.

$200 Shipped


20260426_111337.jpg 20260426_111351.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ttt
 
New lower price.
 
SOLD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new