• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[SOLD] RedSea Nutrients & Test Kits

bekate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to a move across an ocean, we need to sell our reef tank. The only thing left at this point are nutrients and test kits from Red Sea.

Bunch of Red Sea nutrients (see photos) - $50 for all (at the moment most are half full or fuller; happy to send details if interested)
Red Sea Test kits for Ammonia, Nitrate, Nitrite, KH, Magnesium, Calcium. All used but a lot left. - $50 for all
If you want the nutrients and the test kits, you can have both for $75.

Have a wonderful time!

E2BFCECF-29E9-4F63-92FE-1B21EE427C90.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
bekate

bekate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the interest in the Apex. I need the livestock gone before I can let go of the electronics. I still need the apex to control the tank.

For those of you who asked which Apex I have: It's this set: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/apex...iXTm0_LYR_k_Cwr6GgBCK5Yy8PL5jonRoCx9wQAvD_BwE
I purchased it at the LFS but the same things are included: control head, power bar, probes.

It's in Los Angeles if you want to pick it up. Prefer pickup to shipping :)

OP
OP
bekate

bekate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoever takes fish or coral is welcome to take some of the live rock as well. If no one needs it, it'll be a gift to the LFS or the person who buys the actual tank :)

OP
OP
bekate

bekate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoever takes fish or coral is welcome to take some of the live rock as well. If no one needs it, it'll be a gift to the LFS or the person who buys the actual tank :)

OP
OP
bekate

bekate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated above. The only things left are the chiller and the apex. We can't let go of those until the livestock is gone...

OP
OP
bekate

bekate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apex is sold. Everything updated above. Chiller and nutrients are the main things left. And the livestock in the separate thread.

AquaticLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Anychance your willing to ship the chiller? Lmk how much shipped to 48313 if so...thanks

OP
OP
bekate

bekate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm happy to ship the thing but you would need to figure out what the cost is and pay for shipping. I should be able to find a box for it. Would need to let it dry first though.
Livestock needs to be sold first. But yes, shipping is fine.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back