• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sold. Rose bubble tip anemone. Rbta

Item Price
30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Grsfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
280
Reaction score
282
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sold


Rbta. Pick up only in New York.
$30
2-3 inches. Pictures is the actual anemone and what they look like bigger
877401BA-2DC2-4E4A-9C7A-9FCB607D975D.jpeg
3280C2C1-9DAE-4BBC-A3AC-020967B58C6F.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Rbta. Pick up only in Nassau county New York.
$30
2-3 inches. Pictures is the actual anemone and what they look like bigger
877401BA-2DC2-4E4A-9C7A-9FCB607D975D.jpeg
3280C2C1-9DAE-4BBC-A3AC-020967B58C6F.jpeg
Hey are you available for pick up tomorrow I work in the belmore Merrick area? I would be interested in one if it’s still available.
 
Hi.
Hey are you available for pick up tomorrow I work in the belmore Merrick area? I would be interested in one if it’s still available.
hi. I messaged you
 
Looks like black widow nem!!! Crazy deal here
 
Would you consider shipping to 12803? I live by Albany I’m very interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new