• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD

Item Price
123
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
1,932
Reaction score
314
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Text 313-268-3195
2 Kessil 360we with Kessil controller and serial cables …$350 shipped( yes you read it right, 2 Kessil 360we plus controller pack, all working perfect)
Kessil h380 WITH mount( pretty much new) $220 shipped
Salinity check $80 shipped( have 2 of them)
Possible trades for shrooms or rare chalices.

IMG_8577.jpeg IMG_8579.jpeg IMG_8351.jpeg IMG_8352.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Text 313-268-3195
2 Kessil 360we with Kessil controller and serial cables …$350 shipped( yes you read it right, 2 Kessil 360we plus controller pack, all working perfect)
Kessil h380 WITH mount( pretty much new) $220 shipped
Salinity check $80 shipped( have 2 of them)
Possible trades for shrooms or rare chalices.

IMG_8577.jpeg IMG_8579.jpeg IMG_8351.jpeg IMG_8352.jpeg
Hello there. I have some bounce mushrooms, a mother, and at least four babies. Would you be interested in trading?
 

Attachments

  • E5718BD0-9F2E-4376-9C25-3FD377A8871C.jpeg
    E5718BD0-9F2E-4376-9C25-3FD377A8871C.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 42
  • A507A14C-1014-49C5-96D3-14130A47FF3E.jpeg
    A507A14C-1014-49C5-96D3-14130A47FF3E.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 49
  • CC3C41CE-6F53-40E9-AA1B-93A132D89EEA.jpeg
    CC3C41CE-6F53-40E9-AA1B-93A132D89EEA.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 39

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new