Some diving pics from the Keys

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice pics, I have not been diving in the keys for a while now and am thinking maybe this summer sometime. What reefs did you dive? My favorite is molasses reef. Where did you stay?
Amazing amounts of gorgonia.

Dave Polzin

OP
OP
swannyson7

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice pics, I have not been diving in the keys for a while now and am thinking maybe this summer sometime. What reefs did you dive? My favorite is molasses reef. Where did you stay?
Amazing amounts of gorgonia.

Dave Polzin
I don't remember the name of the reef we dove on and my diver's log is MIA at the moment. Molasses reef doesn't sounds familiar though. We did two seperate 2 tank dives, but it was my first time diving in the keys. I've gone off of Miami, and off of Marco Island, but never that far south. The hotel we stayed at was Tranquility Bay Beach Resort... a nice townhouse type setup. I'll ask my wife when she gets home tonight to see if she remembers the name of the reef and I'll post if she knows.

OP
OP
swannyson7

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who are interested, I also put a post up in the photography forum from diving down in Mexico. There's some great pics in there if you like diving photos!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back