Some diving pics from the Keys

  • Thread starter Thread starter swannyson7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Very nice pics, I have not been diving in the keys for a while now and am thinking maybe this summer sometime. What reefs did you dive? My favorite is molasses reef. Where did you stay?
Amazing amounts of gorgonia.

Dave Polzin
 
Very nice pics, I have not been diving in the keys for a while now and am thinking maybe this summer sometime. What reefs did you dive? My favorite is molasses reef. Where did you stay?
Amazing amounts of gorgonia.

Dave Polzin
I don't remember the name of the reef we dove on and my diver's log is MIA at the moment. Molasses reef doesn't sounds familiar though. We did two seperate 2 tank dives, but it was my first time diving in the keys. I've gone off of Miami, and off of Marco Island, but never that far south. The hotel we stayed at was Tranquility Bay Beach Resort... a nice townhouse type setup. I'll ask my wife when she gets home tonight to see if she remembers the name of the reef and I'll post if she knows.
 
For those of you who are interested, I also put a post up in the photography forum from diving down in Mexico. There's some great pics in there if you like diving photos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new