Some pic's today

  • Thread starter Thread starter ca2or
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ca2or

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
122
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took these with my Verizon Env Touch

1121091413.jpg


1121091412b.jpg


1121091535b.jpg


1121091620.jpg


1121091405a.jpg


Fungia
1121091406b.jpg


Zoa bed (waiting to be moved, traded, or sold)
1121091408.jpg


1121091412.jpg


1121091535.jpg


1121091535a.jpg


1121091516.jpg


More Zoa's
1121091409.jpg


1121091408b.jpg


That dang sponge keeps growing everywhere
1121091514.jpg


1121091535c.jpg
 
Some tall zoa's that started to grow off one of my rocks....not really sure where these are coming from nor the yellow ones below as there aren't any others like them in my tank
1121091619a.jpg
 
wow thats pretty amazing esp with a camera phone, i want the envy touch, since i love the envy2 i have now
 
I think I moved them within Photobucket and I don't know which ones I had posted. That's why I asked them to close it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new