Some pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter duke62
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

duke62

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
755
Reaction score
886
Location
new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would share some pics. Haven’t been on the forums in a bit. Pics heavy

B208E247-6BFF-424D-AF10-F925D802EEF3.jpeg 51CF0ADE-BEF4-42C8-8715-13D7A60889CE.jpeg 5A95A011-FE92-482C-8594-59E63FCAE833.jpeg EEF573AD-4AB0-4F9A-8029-C759685EDCB0.jpeg 4FC294FE-DCE2-443D-9861-27DD1BC60B13.jpeg AB8355C7-EEFC-4AB9-A0BC-6C8021D850F3.jpeg CBE64F11-4CC2-443E-89AE-4E880ED05803.jpeg 3BB1F15C-29FA-4361-89B1-63DAE54D29FA.jpeg 8095C8CF-1657-43CB-B45C-C641BF056650.jpeg 914778FF-65F1-4591-B4BC-2D5ADB3B798D.jpeg 16DF4699-F232-490C-A429-1B1CF7D65D1D.jpeg F4002DEF-54E2-46F2-B87B-BE68EC08DBAE.jpeg 12FC366D-FDB5-41CB-A331-10F094D3046A.jpeg CD366F74-28F9-40EF-99A8-E750AE204FFA.jpeg
 
Really nice :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new