• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Some Pretty SPS and a few LPS

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank has been doing well for quite a while and colonies need to be trimmed. A few frags have been sitting in a very small frag tank and are ready to go but most things will need to be cut and heal for a week or so and then shipped presuming the weather will be appropriate. So majority of frags will be cut to order and then allowed to heal.

Shipping is $50 for overnite Fed Ex however shipping is free for orders over $350. Should you buy a lot of expensive stuff then I suggest you ship to your nearest fed ex center because it will likely be available for pick up at 9:00 am without worrying about the truck delivery. I guarantee my frags for two weeks in your tank, I will refund or replace if they don’t make it. And if your tank is really new, buy less expensive frags than mine.

Pertinent info: My 180 gallon display is lit by 3 x 20K 250 watt Radium Metal Halides, 4 x 80 watt ATI Blue Plus and Reefbrite Blue XHO’s. My 20 gallon frag tank (15 gallons of water) is lit by one Radion gen 4 pro.

Acros are grown on the rockwork in my display tank and therefore to cut frags, I need to reach in and snip with bone cutters, that is why I describe a range on the sizes of frags. It would be nice if every frag was identical in size but some are bigger or smaller than others depending on access and colony morphology. LPS and monti’s are grown on discs in my display tank, usually three inch disks to avoid encrusting onto the rockwork and stinging my acros.

Unless specified otherwise, I take most pictures under Reefbrites XHO’s so if you are not running a “bluer” tank, be mindful of what you choose and what you are looking at. In other words, if you don’t run a 20k plus tank, you may not be happy with my coral. I love the look of corals under Reefbrite XHOS. I do have some metal halide videos posted here and identified as such but likely there are additional lights on with the halides.

RR Wolverine

RR Wolverine Frags will be $60 and around 1 inch or bigger

WWC Red Ferrari

WWC Red Ferrari frags will be3/4 - 1 inch, the growth pattern makes it really hard to trim this, bigger if I can get them. Frags are $60

WWC Heart Breaker

WWC Heart Breaker frags should be one inch, hopefully all one inch plus. The WWC Heart Breaker frags are $80

TSA Princess Peach

TSA Princess Peach frags are $80 for 1 inch frags

Z’s Boo Boo

Z’s Boo Boo frags are one inch frags for $40. They look awesome under blue lighting.

Reef Raft Canada Shazam

RRC Shazam frags are 1 inch and $150. The red polyps don’t really come out until the frags are almost mini-colonies.

Z’s Kryptonite

Z’s Kryptonite frags are $100 for a one inch frag. Think of PC Superman on steroids. The red is incredibly rich on the body and the blue tips are stunning.

Rakies Unobtainable Humilis

Rakies Unobtainable frags are $100 for one inch frags. This is a Humilis and very extraordinary because of the unique coloring and hardiness. Frags brown out and take some time to color back up though. You have to be patient. I have a few encrusted frags. I originally sold frags for $300 but its grown too well and I need to trim.

coral-215.jpg

Reef Raft USA Firecracker

RR USA Firecracker frags are $100 and will probably be around 1 inch because of difficulty to trim. Bigger if I can get them.

Z’s Superman

Z’s Superman frags are $80 and frags will be between oneinch. Rich purplish red color and frags take some time to get the deep rich color. If you are not patient, it is likely not for you. I have a few encrusted frags available as well.

coral-202.jpg

TGC Rays Rainbow

TGC Ray’s Rainbow frags are $60 and will be 1 inch long

Z’s Gold Dust

Z’s Gold Dust frags are $150 and will one inch

Z’s Berry

Z's Berry Frags will be $80 and 3/4 to 1 inch

Last edited:
OP
OP
watchguy123

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Z’s Port

Z's Port are $100 and are 1 inch

Z’s yellow Mellow

Z’s Yellow Mellow frags are $80 for 1 inch frags

Z’s Blue Moon

Z’s Blue Moon frags are $100 and 1 inch

Z’s CK Granulosa

Z’s CK Granulosa are $100 and 1 inch

Z’s Red Granulosa

Z’s Red Granulosa frags are $150 and 1 inch—that’s about how long the branches are.

Pigmo’s Plosion

Pigmo’s Plosion frags are $100 and 1 inch

Z’s Showtime

Z’s Showtime frags are $1,500 for 1 inch frags. This is my favorite. I think it outshines anything that I have ever seen from any part of the world. It is crazy expensive but I ask you either purchase it or not comment on it unless it is something positive.

Z’s RB (Reefer Buddy) Monti

Z’s RB Monti frags are $125 for an encrusted plug

coral-211.jpg

Z’s Black Eyed Pea

Z’s Black Eyed Pea Colony is about 5 inches in diameter and it is $750 for the colony

Last edited:
OP
OP
watchguy123

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Raja Rampage Chalice

Raja Rampage Chalice frags are well encrusted, at least 4 eyes, healed for months and $80 each.

coral-216.jpg

Z’s Gotcha

coral-204.jpg

I cut these frags up a long time ago and left them on my frag rack. Even the frag rack has frags growing out of it. Frags are well encrusted and are $60 which I think is a pretty good deal

PPE Favia

coral-206.jpg

PPE favia frags are $40 and encrusted.

Z’s Orange Rimmed Shrooms

coral-201.jpg

Frags are between dime and nickel size and are $40

Last edited:

dendroman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zs l would PM you if I could I cannot send or recieve PM so please txt me also do you still have Zs prize?

MHascsak

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome seller with the best packaging I've seen so far. The Rakies Unobtainable hummilis is outrageous!

weamdog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feel like Steve Martin, only instead of phone books, the new corals are here! Not even going to try to compete with Mark on photos, but yeah can't wait for the next frags (I know he's holding).

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller, quick and responsive. Great price and boooy were those frags chunky!!! Beautiful pieces of coral. Would buy again in a heartbeat

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back