Some things change and some don't

rtbell1771

Ummm, yep, it's supposed to look like that...
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
57
Location
Gettysburg
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been 20 years since I've been involved with SW aquariums and Reefing. Not that I'm surprised that things have changed - automation is the big thing, players in the game... etc. But the one thing that hasn't changed is the friendly, knowledgeable and passionate people that are involved in this awesome hobby. It was that way 20 years ago, just the communication between those great people has changed - for the better, I might add. I'm really looking forward to diving back into this and asking lots of questions.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new