Something eating my scolymia

FRANK GRAZIANO

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
203
Reaction score
79
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up this morning and noticed my scolymia looking super bad. Something is eating it. I saw what looked like a clear worm about a 1/8 inch in length with black stripes in it.

20190210_114526.jpg
 
Yeah it died when I dipped it tried to get pictures but so small and smashed it getting it out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new