0   0   0
1DC03F57-3602-47EC-BEC0-15BC6C43D3E0.jpeg

Paullawr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!! New here (obviously). Well....about me. I’m the very proud father of an 8 yo daughter who has an incredible interest in anything that involves water whether it be fresh or salty. The two of us started our journey with African cichlids and we’ve had a blast with them. So we talked and have decided to step into the salty side of things. It will be a slow process as I’m sure we all know it’s a little EXPENSIVE. We’re excited though. So yesterday I took the first big plunge and financed ( lord don’t tell my wife) an IM Nuvo EXT Lagoon 50. I’ll ask for forgiveness when it’s on our doorstep. She loves me. I hope she loves me. I’m pretty sure she loves me. I probably won’t post many pics yet as this will be a slow journey but I’ll be poking around in here and asking questions. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Well I'll be that guy. She will probably still love you. Maybe...
Bit of hate in there....gonna need shoes, handbags, meals, some nice smellies, possibly nail job, massage. Yep all those things.

BEFORE SHE FINDS OUT.

YOUR SOUL WILL BE SPIT ROASTED AND THE MORTAL BODY SHARING TIME WITH DAVEY JONES.

I know. I bought a new tank. Ok. I admit. I could tread water in it.

She was'nt happy.

I found women are a bit like elephants. No not their size, but rather they don't forget.

Good luck ;)

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. I am sorry and embarrassed I am late to say hello. The tank almost got there before I said hello.
Time with family at the tank is awesome. My 10yo could care less until I empty a skimmer cup and walk right by her with it. You’ll learn about skimmate smell down the road if you haven’t yet. And keep an eye on the marketplace forum like you mentioned. Tons of great stuff available at huge savings

Keep us updated.

1565746079691.gif

OP
OP
JestersDead

JestersDead

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. I am sorry and embarrassed I am late to say hello. The tank almost got there before I said hello.
Time with family at the tank is awesome. My 10yo could care less until I empty a skimmer cup and walk right by her with it. You’ll learn about skimmate smell down the road if you haven’t yet. And keep an eye on the marketplace forum like you mentioned. Tons of great stuff available at huge savings

Keep us updated.

1565746079691.gif
E9029F42-3405-4C2A-8560-6A3BB947AD27.jpeg

We come from opposite ends of the animal lover spectrum. I like my little dogs. Lol.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 107 76.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back