Sorry for the R2R outage!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,872
Reaction score
122,528
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are working towards a new software update and we had a glitch early this morning.

We are running normal again. The new update will come soon!!

Thanks for your patience.
 
HAHAHA that is exactly how I felt!!
 
Oh stop it MIKE!! LOL!
 
Thank you for the outage, I was going to get on here but I was forced into doing something productive lol
 
I was working this morning. Would you be kind as to repeat it for those of us that missed it :)
 
We are working towards a new software update and we had a glitch early this morning.

We are running normal again. The new update will come soon!!

Thanks for your patience.

trump-youre-fired.jpg
 
HAHA you guys are awesome. LOL!

Casino cash coming to the whole membership! 1000 Big Ones!
 
Whoo Hoo...R2R rocks! I guess this is the only way I'm gonna get to $1000.....maybe you should upgrade once a week or so....LOL
 
Rev,

I sent you an email outside of R2R when the site was down. Let me know if you didnt get it.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new