Sorry for the R2R outage!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,883
Reaction score
122,531
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are working towards a new software update and we had a glitch early this morning.

We are running normal again. The new update will come soon!!

Thanks for your patience.
 
HAHAHA that is exactly how I felt!!
 
Oh stop it MIKE!! LOL!
 
Thank you for the outage, I was going to get on here but I was forced into doing something productive lol
 
I was working this morning. Would you be kind as to repeat it for those of us that missed it :)
 
We are working towards a new software update and we had a glitch early this morning.

We are running normal again. The new update will come soon!!

Thanks for your patience.

trump-youre-fired.jpg
 
HAHA you guys are awesome. LOL!

Casino cash coming to the whole membership! 1000 Big Ones!
 
Whoo Hoo...R2R rocks! I guess this is the only way I'm gonna get to $1000.....maybe you should upgrade once a week or so....LOL
 
Rev,

I sent you an email outside of R2R when the site was down. Let me know if you didnt get it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new