Sorry for the R2R outage!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,860
Reaction score
122,454
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are working towards a new software update and we had a glitch early this morning.

We are running normal again. The new update will come soon!!

Thanks for your patience.
 
HAHAHA that is exactly how I felt!!
 
Oh stop it MIKE!! LOL!
 
Thank you for the outage, I was going to get on here but I was forced into doing something productive lol
 
I was working this morning. Would you be kind as to repeat it for those of us that missed it :)
 
We are working towards a new software update and we had a glitch early this morning.

We are running normal again. The new update will come soon!!

Thanks for your patience.

trump-youre-fired.jpg
 
HAHA you guys are awesome. LOL!

Casino cash coming to the whole membership! 1000 Big Ones!
 
Whoo Hoo...R2R rocks! I guess this is the only way I'm gonna get to $1000.....maybe you should upgrade once a week or so....LOL
 
Rev,

I sent you an email outside of R2R when the site was down. Let me know if you didnt get it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new