Sorry, these are dumb questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter vlangel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
8,045
Reaction score
10,096
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next to the threads on the right side are different symbols. One is an attachment symbol if the thread has a photo attachment. I figured that one out myself, LOL. However I don't know what any of the others are? Next to my members thread in nano tanks is what looks like a light blue tag. It appears everyone has that symbol. Also in mine is what looks like a check mark, what does that mean? Some folks have gold stars, what does that mean? Dumb questions I know but I didn't know how else to find out what this stuff meant.
 
Not a dumb question. I wondered the same, every once in a while I find a key explaining a few symbols but not all of them. Anybody able to help?
 
Next to the threads on the right side are different symbols. One is an attachment symbol if the thread has a photo attachment. I figured that one out myself, LOL. However I don't know what any of the others are? Next to my members thread in nano tanks is what looks like a light blue tag. It appears everyone has that symbol. Also in mine is what looks like a check mark, what does that mean? Some folks have gold stars, what does that mean? Dumb questions I know but I didn't know how else to find out what this stuff meant.

Little blue tag - let the curser rest over it and it will tell you the key words the thread was tagged with.. for searching by key words
Check mark- shows which threads your are subscribed to.

Not sure about the stars or where to find a list of all the different ones
 
I still have not figured out to put in a hard return and divide paragraphs, except to write in another tool, then cut and paste. Anyone?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new