Sort of newbie

r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Hi folks, my name is phil and I live in Yeovil, Somerset UK.
Although new to this forum, not new to reef tanks but it feels like it !
So much has changed with equipment and knowledge since I last had tanks, over 30 years ago !
started again approx 12 months ago and in the process of automating everything I can .
Yo Phil my brother from the other side of the pond.
Welcome Aboard R2R,, You’re going to love it here the people on this website are very good about advice knowledge and ideas and I’d love to share photos so you better get some photos going good luck with everything my brother
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new