South jersey

  • Thread starter Thread starter oversd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
FF091478-7D9D-44F8-8F4C-132164E1B646.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to the R2R community- glad you joined us !!!
 
Welcome to r2r!

Check out njreefers.org they have members all over the state. They attempt to have meetings that match this fact. But think where they are held is mainly up to who offers space.
Personally I am located near point pleasant, so rather centrally located.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new