Southern Idaho Reefing

Good afternoon.
New member joining from the Magic Valley
Recently started a, budget, 20 gallon long aquarium. Softie and LPS mixed is the goal, or maybe the goal is a larger tank, not sure yet.

Anyway hope to connect with others nearby or farther out - looking forward to it.
*semi-Pro Tip - look for my 'Budget' Build Thread coming soon.*

Magic_Valley_Idaho_Map.jpg
Welcome aboard! I used to visit Weiser, Idaho, every 3rd full week in June.
 
Welcome to R2R. I used to go to judo tournaments in Twin Falls. Most recently passed through there about 4 years ago
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new