Status
Not open for further replies.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure this is the right place to put this thread, I looked around and didn't see any place this really fit.
Anyway, I get this mail from a certain vendor pushing their items out of the blue. I can't respond to it.
The only real option I had was to leave the conversation.
Just so vendors know.... If you do this sort of thing I will personally never, ever, ever spend a dime with you!!!!!
This is rude and money hungry in my opinion and I can't believe R2R allows such behavior.
This is nothing but ordinary spam. I don't come here for this.

OP
OP
Scdell

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a PM from one of the Mod which give me a bunch of deals from various site sponsors. I don't mind it .
Nope. I'm of the mind that if I want something I'll go find it. That's nothing more than an advertisement. Only more so because it's coming to my email.

OP
OP
Scdell

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are plenty of ads on here I don't have any problem with and ignore.
Maybe we all need to revisit R2R's privacy statement?

OP
OP
Scdell

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing is free! A site starts out as free and for the peeps. Then the ads start. And the sponsors.
These are the ones bringing in the cash flow. Then the objective gets skewed to where the money comes from. This is how the world works. Money rules! The rules bend to the ones that pay the bills.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello,

Your concerns are noted and we will discuss how we proceed with these messages in the future.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back